Ready to apply? All application materials and scores must be released through ERAS.
Our program will begin reviewing applications October 21, 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are hosting virtual interviews through Thalamus for the 2020-2021 cycle.
We have Fourteen categorical Pediatric Positions available beginning July 1, 2021.
All of the following materials must be submitted to ERAS:
- ERAS Application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter or MSPE
- Official transcripts from medical school
- USMLE or COMLEX score reports (It is not required to apply with both, can apply with either or)
- Please note, if given a position with our program you must have either USMLE 1 & 2, or COMLEX 1 & 2 prior to your official start date.
We will consider applications up until February 1, 2021.
Please note: You MUST be ECFMG certified in order to be eligible for ranking purposes.
For International applicants: We only only sponsor J-1 Visa applicants.
The University of Arizona is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity in its programs and activities. Inquiries may be made to the Office of Institutional Equity at (520) 621-9449.
Still have Questions? Or Concerns? Please email Program Coordinator - Sara Rojas, email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will you consider my application if my medical school graduation date was more than 5 years ago?
Yes, we are not looking at a specific medical school graduation date. However, any gaps greater than 30 days between graduation and training need to be explained in your application.
2. Do you have minimum requirements for scores?
No, we do not have minimum requirements, if you have passing scores we will consider your application.
3. I will not get my ECFMG certificate until I graduate, but I am ECFMG certified, can I still apply?
Yes, we do not require the certificate for interviewing purposes. We require that you are ECFMG certified so that you are able to participate in the ranking process after interview season. If you are offered a spot with our program you will need to provide your ECFMG certificate(the actual documentation) prior to the start of residency in July.